Monday, June 29, 2009

Workouts!!!!

So the workouts continue. A few players are missing but we will take care of that when the Alan gets back from his trip. I got to Timberline this morning and the weight room wasn't open yet. we will still get workouts in though. It was brought to my attention that some of the funnier exploits during camp were not relayed to the general public. Stacie's VT was here yesterday and one of those experiences got brought up so i decided to write about camp. It was such a whirlwind week. We were so busy that I didn't blog that much. The instance I was talking about above was my new team decided that since I was the JV head coach it might be better to call me coach kitty instead of coach cat. LOLOLOL. That only lasted until I threatened to make them do laps around the field until they stopped. It was kind of cute. Another instance was that I had to make the whole team sit in time out. They were so rambunctious that I made them sit against the fence and not talk to anyone or get up until our next game. The parents thought that was the funniest thing they had ever seen. They are a good group of kids but it made me realize just how much of a father figure I need to be and how much influence I have on they're lives. If they can grow into fine young men then i have done my job, a few wins along the way would be nice :) TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Yea a few wins is always good. :) You really are a great coach and those boys love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. meow...here kitty kitty kitty!!!! LOLOLOL thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete