Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Program!!!

Well I have been off program for a while. I haven't been writing down what i am eating for the last 2 and a half weeks. I stopped just before BSU camp and haven't been able to get back into the swing of things. fortunately i have kept the weight off. i weighed 362 yesterday. I know I should get back to it but it seems to be really hard to get back on track. I am so close to I know I should get my goal of getting back into the 350'sthat i should just do it. Tomorrow I have the kids again and It looks like I am going to go to both wrkouts to at least see if anyone is showing up coaching wise or player wise. well TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Just think of all the weight that would come off with righting it down and swimming all afternoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it... I am pulling for you. I am also back on target so..... come on catch up and we will do it together. Lov you...Mom

    ReplyDelete