Tuesday, June 2, 2009

CARBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 1 with the wif and fam gone. They got out around 4:30 our time and got in at 10:30 pacific. So it took 7 hours. I don't envy the drive but i do miss them dearly. It also means I have to bike everywhere I want to go so I don't get out much LOL. On a positive note I am down to 362.6 lbs today. For those who know me that is awsome, for those who don't but for some reason read this blog I am down from 380 lbs. Its very exciting. My sister in law the wonderful Meg, talked me into watching my carbs. I make sure not to eat more than 300 grams per day and I have been losing weight like it was nobody's buisness. It's not as hard as it may seem but only time will tell if I can keep the weight off. Well I have to bike to football practice so TTFN.

2 comments:

  1. Love you sweetie! Miss you too. I hope the bike ride went well today. Great job on the weight keep up the good work. :) Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were is the newest post? huh huh huh?! Love you sweetie.

    ReplyDelete