Friday, June 5, 2009

Weigh in Day

Well today is weigh in day. I feel pretty good about what I have accomplished so far. I weighted in at 363.4 which is 2 lbs. down from last week. So that is a healthy weight loss that is going to stay off. I have been watching what I eat, except the other day i went to DQ for lunch. I didn't do to bad just 154 grams of carbs which was half my intake for the day, but that was only one meal and i didn't do well on the other two. On that day I ate 4000 calories and 370 grams of carbs, a whole 100 off what I should be eating. So I ampleased with having lost for this week. I need to get the house all tidy today. My younger brother is coming up from UTAH to spend the weekend with me so that is really cool. He and I have not had alot of bonding time so I am excited. Football is done for the week, It was a good week of practice. We have camp starting a week from tomorrow so we are gearing up for that. I also got to know our public transit system well this week. I biked a few days but rode the bus 2 days and biked half way the other two. Matty and I are going to walk the golf course as well so we will get our exercise in. Well got to go clean so TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. :D You are so cute! I love you. Great job on your weight and exercise. Can't wait to see you Sunday. Love you So, Stacie

    ReplyDelete