Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Evil !!!!!!!!!!!

These "Cookies" look like any other cookies don't they? Well Guess what, they are not. They are from the Devil !!!!

You can't eat just one. They are filled with peanut butter and covered in chocolate. They are just the Wal-Mart brand but boy were they good. These pictures were taken by my wife who apparently could take a bite but not eat the whole cookie. I say that jokingly because these two were gone before I got back in the house from taking the trash out. LOL. Well it has been a very quiet first part of the week. The boys are staying with my parents in Ogden for the week. They are having a great time from what i hear, haven't talked to them but Stacie has. I have been busy with football. The weight room has been closed for painting but we are out enjoying the sun while the players are getting speed and agility work in. Well TTFN until my next post

2 comments: